Cyprus Embassy Trade Centre Athens
Cyprus Embassy Trade Centre in Athens was founded in 1983 by the Ministry of Energy, Industry and Commerce of Cyprus to present and promote Cyprus products and services in the Greek market.
Cyprus Embassy Trade Center in Athens is also responsible for the countries of Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Albania and Montenegro.
The main activities and objectives of the Trade Centre in Athens focus on:
- Promoting the products and services trade between Cyprus and Greece.
- Promoting Cyprus as an international business and financial investment center.
- Identifying business opportunities for Cypriot businesses in Greece and neighboring countries.
- Identifying and promoting investment opportunities in Cyprus.
- Providing information on business issues, investment projects, how to establish a business in Cyprus and other laws relating to the business environment in Cyprus.
- Conducting market surveys aimed at helping Cypriot entrepreneurs for entering new markets.