2A Xenofontos str,
105 57 Athens
Exports of Industrial Products
Industrial products’ exports constitute the bulk of Cyprus domestic exports. Through the promotion of industrial products the Ministry of Energy, Commerce, Industry and Tourism provides businesses / industries Cypriot a plethora of incentives in the form of plans and programs which aim to increase and diversify exports of industrial products.
To achieve the above mentioned purpose the Ministry is in close contact with the Trade Centres Abroad, the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Federation of Employers and Industrialists, other Professional Associations of Industrialists, as well as with enterprises directly.
Below are the main activities of the Sector:
- Participation in exhibitions abroad with national pavilions,
- Financial assistance for entering to new foreign markets,
- Provision of financial assistance to businesses / industries that participate at their own expense in fairs abroad,
- Organization of Trade Missions and Seminars Abroad,
- Organized visits of foreign buyers in Cyprus
- Entering to advertising campaigns in foreign publications and mass-circulation magazines,
- Assessment and Award Export Prizes.